|1908||Founding of the Becker, Köhler & Co. company by Hermann Becker, Heinrich Köhler and Johann Ferdinand Mohr on 01.11.1908.|
|1909||Sale of more than 400 tons of manganese hard steel.|
|1920||Johann Ferdinand Mohr leaves the Becker Köhler & Co. company and founds the Ferdinand Mohr GmbH company on 16.11.1920.|
|1940||Ferdinand Mohr GmbH opens a branch in Munich.|
|1945||The office of Ferdinand Mohr GmbH in Kassel falls victim to bombing raids during the second world war. The headquarters of the company is then relocated close to Hofgeismar.|
|1948||Dr. Ruth Köhler (daughter of Heinrich Köhler) enters the Becker, Köhler und Co. company.|
|1954||Johann Ferdinand Mohr dies and from this point on, his son Ferdinand Mohr heads Ferdinand Mohr GmbH.|
|1957||Hermann Becker and Heinrich Köhler leave the company, Dr. Ruth Köhler takes over the running of Becker, Köhler & Co.
The seat of Ferdinand Mohr GmbH is relocated to Kassel-Harleshausen.
|1962||A subsidiary of Ferdinand Mohr GmbH is founded in Austria.|
|1968||Founding of the Köhler & Co. company by Dr. Ruth Köhler and Dipl.-Ing. Dietrich Görg
Pneumatic sector is added thanks to Dietrich Görg.
|1980||Dipl.-Ing. Klaus Drescher joins the board of Ferdinand Mohr GmbH and runs the company together with his father in law Ferdinand Mohr.|
|1985||Ferdinand Mohr passes away.|
|1990||Dr. Ruth Köhler leaves the Köhler & Co. company|
|1993||Relocation of the company seat of Köhler & Co. to the site in the Kassel-Waldau industrial zone.|
|2001||To ensure better market presence, the former competitors Klaus Drescher and Dietrich Görg found on 24.07.2001 the new joint venture Mohr + Köhler GmbH with
locations in Kassel-Harleshausen (Sales) and Kassel-Waldau (Workshop and Warehouse).
|2013||At the age of 79, Dietrich Görg withdraws from active participation in the business.|
|2016||Dipl.-Ing. Ralph Roth acquires the shares of Klaus Drescher and Dietrich Görg and takes over the management of Mohr + Köhler GmbH. The company merges at the Kassel-Waldau location.|
|2017||Acquisition of VTA in St. Ingbert|